Thursday, October 27, 2011

Homemade Cinnamon Dolce Latte

I love coffee. I mean I really love coffee. I wake up looking forward to my morning cup of coffee and find myself wanting it throughout the day. Every dessert, book, or comfy chair is more complete when a giant mug of coffee is in your hands. Rainy days? They scream coffee all day long!
I could spend a fortune at Starbucks because I love almost every drink there. If I'm in a ten mile radius of Starbucks I somehow find my car slowly drifting that way and before I know it I have a large steaming cup of soul warming goodness. Oh and I live less than 5 min away so you get the picture of how often I frequent there. The drinks there are so expensive though! You can hardly make it out of there spending less than five bucks. So I figured it up and if I visited Starbucks everyday, in a year I would have spent over $1800! Seriously? Think of all I could buy with $1800!
So anyways I have been experimenting with making my own Starbucks like coffee drinks at home, and I have to admit that they have been just as good! The cinnamon dolce latte is one of my classic favorites and it is SO EASY to make at home.
You just need one cup of milk, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, and 1-2 teaspoons of sugar.
And of course coffee!!
 Mix cinnamon and sugar together. Add more or less sugar depending on how sweet you like your coffee drinks.
 Add milk and whisk together. Heat over medium heat just until it begins to boil.
 Pour into your coffee and you're ready to enjoy your own cinnamon dolce latte!

Now wasn't that easy??
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment